Aluminum Banjo Steering Wheel Hub Adapter Kit.
ALUMINUM BANJO STEERING WHEEL HUB ADAPTER KIT
VW BEETLE / GHIA / TYPE- 3 ( 1960-1971 )
For flat-4 banjo steering wheel or MSW 2 spoke banjo steering wheel
(40 SPLINE 21.5MM DIA. SHAFT)
This Aluminum adapter kit allows you to mount the FLAt-4 banjo steering wheel to your 60-71 VW Beetle, Ghia or Type-3. These adapters fit better then the Flat-4 adapters with the bottom of the adapter fitting tightly to the steering column just like the original would.
Price : 3,500 THB.(Free shipping )
(price does not include a steering wheel and horn button)
|Conditions of Sale
• We warrant that all products are Brand New and free from defective material and defective workmanship, and we agree to replace or repair any part that proves to be defective. However, this warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, abuse, incorrect assembly, improper and irregular maintenance, or accident or collision.
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions prior to buying.
• This policy does not apply to damaged or incorrect installation. Professional installation is highly recommended and we may request a receipt if required in order to honor the warranty. Please verify suitability to your application prior to purchase, incorrect purchases are non refundable.
• In the event of a fault of a part or product, we require the faulty part or product to be sent back to us. We will then examine and test the fault and replace or repair any item deemed to be faulty. Any replacement or refund is provided at our discretion, buyer is responsible for return shipping charges. Goods are to be returned in original packaging.
• While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item listings is unintentional
• We are not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods in transit – but we can assist the carrier to resolve shipping issues.
• “ MSW” will not be held responsible for any incident or any accident or damages related to the use or misuse of this product under any circumstances, being the vehicle, equipment or persons involved.